LWWOncology.com is the first customised tool designed exclusively for the oncology professional. This unique resource lets you summon the in-depth, unbiased expert information you need for tackling real-world clinical situations.
Access and search your entire oncology library in seconds!
The site features a range of LWW's internationally renowned oncology texts, plus regular updates from DeVita, Hellman and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology:
- Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy: Principles and Practice, 5e
- Devita, Hellman and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practices of Oncology, 9e
- Diseases of the Breast, 4e
- Human Radiation Injury
- Pediatric Radiation Oncology, 5e
- Perez and Brady’s Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology, 5e
- Perry’s The Chemotherapy Source Book, 5e
- Principles & Practice of Lung Cancer: The Official Reference Text of the IASLA, 4e
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 5e
- Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology, 6e
- Principles and Practice of Surgical Oncology: Multidisciplinary approach to Difficult Problems
- TNM Staging Atlas with Oncoanatomy, 2e
LWW Oncology also comes packed with extras, including:
- More than 8,000 clinical trials and recent clinical trial results from t
- he National Cancer Institute of America.
- Printable patient education handouts.
- NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines detailing evidence-based consensus-driven management and intervention for malignant cancers. Over 950 clinicians and oncology researchers from 21 institutions review and develop these comprehensive guidelines.