The Ultimate Resource for students and practitioners - provides all the tools needed to understand and use medical terminology correctly.
Stedman’s Online is an online health dictionary based on Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions and Stedman’s Medical Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Symbols.
The dictionaries combine to provide:
- More than 107,000 terms, as defined by the most trusted medical references.
- Access to more than 5,600 images illustrating key medical terms and concepts.
- Pronunciation guides to over 60,000 terms
- Live-action videos from AclandAnatomy.com
- Customise the medical dictionary using My Stedman’s. This allows users to add terms, add notes to terms or save searches and illustrations.