Jay R. Harris, Jay R. Harris, Marc E. Lippman, Monica Morrow, C. Kent Osborne
Stay on top of the latest knowledge in the field with this must-have resource for all clinicians who treat breast diseases.
Expand your knowledge of every aspect of breast diseases as a diverse and distinguished group of internationally-recognized experts summarize the current knowledge, including biology and epidemiology, clinical features, and management. Ideal for any clinician seeing patients with breast disease, especially carcinoma of the breast, This full color 5th Edition of the authoritative text in the field is designed to foster the understanding necessary to provide optimal patient care..
- Covering the latest major clinical trials, along with concise management summaries for each clinical chapter.
- Illustrations and tables that emphasize breast imaging, microscopic and gross histology, anatomy, and procedural technique enhance visual understanding.
- Algorithms on problem management in all aspects of breast disease from benign processes to breast carcinoma inform clinical practice.
- eBook with content updates is included with purchase
- New chapters have been added on pathology of in situ carcinomas, prophylactic contralateral mastectomy, implications of obesity in breast cancer, and an overview of survivorship issues
- To keep perspectives fresh and updated, over one third of the authors are new to this edition
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use