Completely revised to bring you up to date with current DSM-5 classifications, new medications, and more, Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Clinical Psychiatry, Sixth Edition,
is a concise, easy-to-use guide to diagnosing the full range of psychiatric disorders in both adults and children. Brief summaries of psychiatric disorders include key aspects of etiology, epidemiology, clinical features, and suggestions for treatment. It’s an ideal ready reference for psychiatrists and other physicians, medical students on psychiatric rotations, psychiatric residents, and mental health professionals in psychology, social work, and nursing.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- Incorporates Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) into every chapter, ensuring that all diagnoses conform to DSM-5 classifications.
- Covers all aspects of psychological and pharmacological management.
- Concludes each chapter with specific page and chapter references to more detailed coverage in Kaplan and Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, Tenth Edition.
- Includes boxed, highlighted Clinical Hints for quick reference.
- Uses an easy-to-scan outline format throughout, making it a perfect source of quick review for busy clinical practitioners, psychiatric residents, or students preparing for exams.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click