Debabrata Mukherjee, David Moliterno, Leslie Cho, Richard Lange, Saurav ChatterjeeRead MoreWith two new editors and hundreds of new questions, this comprehensive new edition of 1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review, continues to serve as the perfect study aid for anyone taking the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) interventional cardiology board exam, either for the first time or to recertify. You’ll have everything you need—detailed answers and explanations for each question and plenty of relevant images—to pass the exam and improve your ability to provide effective and evidence-based patient care.
Leslie Cho, Brian P. GriffinRead MoreAce your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use