This book is part of the LWW India publishing program. This program is developed for the Indian market working with Indian authors who are the foremost experts in their respective fields. Our Indian authors do research and teach at the most respected Indian medical schools and academic hospitals.
Specially designed for medical students, this book presents a succinct exposition of the clinical procedures involved in the diagnosis and management of common pediatric cases.
1. In a simple and easy- to- understand language, the book explains the fundamentals of:
- History taking &ndash both general and systemic
- Clinical examination- both general and systemic
- Differential diagnosis
- Management and prognosis
2. The book also explains the various disorders seen in children and adolescents and highlights their:
- Clinical Features
3. A simple point wise style of presentation is followed throughout the text and important features are summarized in appropriate tables and boxes.
4. Relevant clinical photographs are included in the text.