1. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) Returns will be accepted by NBN International, our European distributor, between 6 months and 18 months from date of invoice, providing that they are in mint and resalable condition and that invoice details are quoted on the return documentation.
2. Authorisation from the Publisher is required for all returns with a value of over £1000 before they are sent back to NBN International.
3. Returns documentation must be included in every parcel or carton sent back to NBN International showing the title, ISBN, quantity returned and original invoice number and date or a copy of the original invoice included.
4. Mint and resalable condition is defined as:.
- No bent corners on covers
- No folded or soiled pages (dirt, fingerprints, booksellers stamps, glue, stickers, writing or markings of any kind)
- No torn covers or pages
- No frayed, scuffed or worn covers
- No broken, bent, folded or creased spines
5. Returns of products received from LWW in damaged or non-saleable condition must be reported within 3 days of receipt and sent back to NBN International within 90 days from invoice date.
6. Returns of electronic media titles will not be accepted if the sealed packaging has been opened or damaged.
7. Returns freight charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Out of Print Titles
Returns will be accepted within 6 months of the date a title is declared by LWW to be superseded or out of print. Title pages will be accepted in the case of out of print/discontinued titles. Please click here to view our latest OP notices.
All returns should be sent to our European distributor:
Airport Business Centre,
Returned products not meeting the above conditions will not be credited and will either be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense or destroyed.