Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology is an effective high-yield review of obstetrics and gynecology. Written in partnership with The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women's Health Care and developed specifically for medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students in their obstetrics and gynecology clerkship/rotation, Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology packs clinical pearls, illustrations, and “Quick Hits” in a single, ingenious tool, tailoring each element for immediate content absorption and faster, more efficient review. This review book gives you exactly what you need to prepare for your clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2!
Features in this book include:
• Full-color figures illustrate concepts when a picture says it best.
• Complete coverage of key topics ensures that you are test-ready and prepared on the wards.
• Dynamic interior design brings the content to you in a memorable style.
• Quick Hits in the margins highlight highly testable topics.
• Clinical Pearls help you “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time.
• Bold terms highlight key terminology for added emphasis!
BONUS Study Resources:
• Online quiz bank of USMLE-style questions so you can study anytime, anywhere!
- Publication Month
- July 2014
- Product Format
- Height x Width
- 7011 x 5411 mm
- 308443 grams
- Number of Pages
- 544 pages