ACSM's Behavioral Aspects of Physical Activity and Exercise
336 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 40
336 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 40 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451132113
- October 2013
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Developed by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and written by a team of leading experts in exercise science and motivation, the book provides step-by-step instructions to help fitness/health professionals and students master client motivation techniques.
- Access practical resources you can use immediately on the job with forms, checklists, charts, worksheets, etc. in each chapter’s From the Practical Toolbox sections.
- Stay on top of the latest research in the field with Evidence sections that support the text’s recommendations.
- Master a wide range of client-motivation techniques through Step-by-Step& applications.
- See the text’s recommendations in action in real-world settings through engaging Case Scenarios
- Improve your retention of important information through Concept Overviews that briefly set the stage for each chapter and Take-Home Messages that highlight key points.
Publication Month: October, 2013
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.635 kg
Number of pages: 336 pages