Healthcare professionals, researchers, educators, and students around the world rely on our solutions. Our content is written and reviewed by experts. It’s authoritative and based on the best available evidence. It’s curated and aggregated to be both premier and comprehensive.
Many of our leading titles offer users unparalleled access to a broad range of ancillary web-based bonus resources, including*:
- Fully Searchable Full Text online
- Image Bank
- Test Bank
- App and eBook Downloads
- Related Journal Articles
- Author Information
Following purchase, registration takes seconds using the code located on the inside front cover of the book.
* The range of ancillary features varies from title to title.
LWW Digital Products
Our specialised content is delivered through powerful tools and technology for fast access to the exact information you need—whether you’re learning or teaching in the classroom, treating a patient or conducting research.
In addition to our print resources, we also offer a wide range of digital products, which provide access to cutting-edge content to help you in both research and practice. Key products include:
- LWWOncology.com – the first customised research tool designed exclusively for the oncology professional. This unique tool lets you summon the in-depth, unbiased expert information you need for tackling real–world clinical situations. Within seconds, a simple custom-filtered search draws from an array of renowned cancer resources to display the results that today’s busy oncologist needs.
- 5 Minute Consult – the fastest resource for healthcare professionals to obtain the most likely diagnosis, treatment and management for thousands of diseases and conditions in 30 seconds or less.
- AclandAnatomy.com – Practising surgeons and physicians value the Video Atlas as a quick way to renew their anatomical knowledge, and also as a way to help their patients understand an ailment, injury, or procedure.
Conferences & Exhibitions
You can purchase a wide range of LWW titles at selected conferences thriughout Europe, where we are represented by both local and specialist exhibitions booksellers (including Wisepress).
Would you like to be an LWW Author?
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) is proud to be the publisher of choice for many renowned academics and practitioners, and to provide essential information for healthcare professionals in a wide range of print and electronic formats. If you would like to turn your writing into a textbook (whether print or ebook), or a cutting-edge online or mobile product, we’d like to hear from you. Visit our Authors page for more information.