980 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
980 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451194272
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Continuing the long-standing Feigenbaum tradition as an authoritative, comprehensive echocardiography resource, the thoroughly revised Feigenbaum's Echocardiography, Eighth Edition, helps echocardiographers, fellows, clinicians, and sonographers master the art and science of echocardiography and stay current with all that’s new in the field. Written by William F. Armstrong and Thomas Ryan, it guides you through pertinent physics, technology, clinical applications, and new developments in the field. As in the past, the book is written primarily for the practitioner who uses echocardiographic methods to care for and manage patients, with a focus on appropriate clinical applications.
- Features enhanced online content including echo clips, case studies, and more.
- Includes new content specifically for cardiac sonographers.
- Reflects new training guidelines for cardiology fellows emphasizing the importance of echocardiography in the general practice of cardiology.
- Describes the interrelationship of other imaging technologies with echocardiography and the role of echo as part of a multimodality approach to patients.
- Contains more than 1,600 high-quality illustrations – 600 in full color.
- Covers the use of 3D echocardiography and perfusion imaging; current AHA/ACC guidelines, appropriate use guidelines, and the mechanics and utility of strain and strain rate imaging.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 980 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology