A Practical Approach to Pediatric Anesthesia
704 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 249
704 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 249 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781469889825
- September 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features new chapters on vascular biology and vascular anomalies, healing and recovery in pediatric surgery, and training and education in pediatric anesthesia. All existing chapters have been fully updated to keep you up to date.
- Covers key issues of growth and development – anatomic, physiologic, and pharmacologic – that form the basis for a better understanding of pediatric anesthesia.
- Discusses the approach to the pediatric patient, clinical and operational aspects of pediatric anesthesia, anesthetic management of normalities and abnormalities of each organ system, and special situations such as fetal surgery, anesthesia outside the operating room, and trauma.
- Provides a clear understanding of anomalies, embryology, anatomy, and surgery so that you’re well prepared to choose the best induction, maintenance, and emergence techniques, as well as make informed monitoring and equipment decisions.
- Presents information in a bulleted, outline format for easy reference and review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: September, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.338 kg
Number of pages: 704 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology