Avoiding Common Errors in the Emergency Department
1080 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200
1080 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496320742
- April 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Coverage includes psychiatry, pediatrics, poisonings, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, trauma, general surgery, orthopedics, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, renal, anesthesia and airway management, urology, ENT, and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Completely revised and rewritten by many new authors, as well as returning authors who bring a fresh perspective to new subjects.
- New key points at the end of each chapter present must-know information in an easy-access, bulleted format.
- Ideal for emergency medicine physicians, residents, and attendings; emergency nurse practitioners, PAs who practice in the ED, and primary care physicians in urgent care centers.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
"This is an invaluable book for any emergency medicine provider. It deserves a place on the shelf of the emergency medicine workroom as well as the personal home library."
"The book seems to perfectly capture the field; the authors know who they are writing for."
"addresses common clinical scenarios faced by every clinician in the emergency department and provides significant pearls for improvement in thought processes and decision-making."
"The audience includes practitioners at any level in the field of emergency medicine, students to seasoned staff physicians."
"It is intended to be read one well-written, succinct chapter per day, and is specifically targeted to the high-energy, high task-switching individuals who are typically emergency medicine providers."
"well organized and thoughtful."
"It combines well the contributions of experts inside and outside of the field, which is relevant in the practice of emergency medicine today."
"Anyone, from early learner to seasoned professional, will learn from and likely thoroughly enjoy this book -- I certainly have!"
Doody's Star Rating ®: 5 stars Score: 100
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, May 26, 2017
Publication Month: April, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 1080 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Emergency Medicine