Snell's Clinical Neuroanatomy
560 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
560 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781496346759
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Each chapter begins with clear objectives and a clinical case for a practical introduction to key concepts. Throughout the text, Clinical Notes highlight important clinical considerations.Chapters end with bulleted key concepts, along with clinical problem solving cases and review questions that test students’ comprehension and ensure preparation for clinical application.
- Enhanced color illustrations, diagrams, and photographs enrich understanding of complex concepts and structures.
- New bulleted key concepts in each chapter ensure a focused, clinically relevant understanding of neuroanatomy.
- Chapter objectives and clinical cases emphasize the practical applications of chapter content.
- Clinical Notes highlight important clinical considerations for quick reference and review.
- Clinical Problem Solving and Chapter Review Questions equip students for the clinical challenges they’ll encounter in practice.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more