Diagnosis and Management of Neck and Back Pain in Primary Care
156 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm, 91
156 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm, 91 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496362742
- August 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- See how to evaluate patients step by step thanks to abundant color illustrations of the examination of patients with neck, thoracic, and low back pain.
- Order the most appropriate laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures with guidance on the most effective and cost-effective approaches for a given presentation.
- Recognize when low back pain is being caused by scoliosis due to a short leg.
- Offer your patients relief through caudal epidural steroid injections, weight loss, simple back exercises, and other tried-and-true methods.
- Know which patients you can treat yourself and which ones you should refer to an orthopedic or neurologic specialist.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: August, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.318 kg
Number of pages: 156 pages