Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
402 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
402 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- ISBN: 9781496366818
- June 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The updated Cornea volume includes:
- Guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of cornea diseases as seen by the ophthalmic resident, general ophthalmologist, and cornea specialist.
- New information on infections and new complications of corneal surgeries.
- More than 450 high-quality photographs of important corneal, anterior segment, and external diseases, many new and updated for this 3rd edition.
- Up-to-date coverage of the clinical features of key cornea and external eye diseases, diagnostic tests, differential diagnoses, and treatment.
- In addition, there are over 430 NEW images available on-line to augment the photographs in the text
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Score: 94 - 4 Stars
Diana V. Do, MD(Stanford University School of Medicine)
This book provides an excellent synopsis of corneal diseases. For each disease, bullet points summarize the etiologies, symptoms, signs, diagnostic evaluation, treatment, differential diagnoses, and prognosis. It also includes clinically useful and relevant photos for each disease.
The objective is to summarize the features of a wide range of corneal diseases.
This book is appropriate for students and residents who are learning about corneal diseases. It is also relevant for practitioners who may need a refresher on certain diseases.
This book covers a vast range of corneal diseases that practitioners would encounter clinically. It does a great job of categorizing corneal diseases in such a way that they are easy to find in the book. The photos provide excellent examples of how the diseases classically present and are very informative -- especially for someone who is learning about the disease for the first time.
This is an excellent reference book for any practitioners who will encounter corneal diseases in their practice. It is also an excellent supplemental resource for students who want to learn and understand the basics of corneal diseases including underlying etiologies, how the diseases present, prognostics, and treatment options.
Publication Month: June, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.703 kg
Number of pages: 402 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Ophthalmology