Khan’s The Physics of Radiation Therapy
584 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
584 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496397522
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Includes new quality conversion factors and procedures for calibration of flattening filter free linacs; new recommendations for Monitor Unit Calculations and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis; a new addition of the Boltzman Transport calculation algorithm, and new optical surface and magnetic resonance image-guided technologies.
- Contains a new chapter on knowledge-based treatment planning.
- Covers 3D conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT), stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), high dose-rate remote afterloaders (HDR), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT), Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT), and proton beam therapy.
- Discusses the physical concepts underlying treatment planning, treatment delivery, and dosimetry.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.701 kg
Number of pages: 584 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology