Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
644 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 106
644 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 106 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781608311767
- May 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Get comprehensive, current information on every aspect (including behavioral and psychologic concomitants) of all common and uncommon movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease, other neurodegenerative diseases, tremors, dystonia, Tourette's syndrome, Huntington's disease, and ataxias.
- Focus on the new discoveries you need to know about: the role of ubiquitin-proteosome and autophagy systems in neurodegeneration; genetics of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders; innovative medical and surgical treatment of Parkinson’s disease and hyperkinetic movement disorders; and more.
- Stay up to date with new information on autoimmune disorders, novel deliveries of drugs, and new formulations of botulinum toxin.
- Benefit from access to an outstanding online video library (with dozens of new videos) that demonstrate what you’re likely to see in practice and key elements to look for.
- Instantly view videos online with your tablet or smartphone, thanks to new QR codes inserted throughout the text.
- Dozensof videos that demonstrate the movement and posture abnormalities and other disturbances associated with Parkinson's disease and other neurologic disorders.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation .
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Publication Month: May, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.724 kg
Number of pages: 644 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology