Second edition, International Edition
Board Review Series
648 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 60
648 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 60 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975106713
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Board Review Series outline format distills essential information in a manageable, student-friendly presentation.
- Thoroughly revised content reflects the latest advances in general and subspecialty pediatrics.
- Expanded question banks at the end of each chapter test comprehension and identify areas of weakness.
- Expanded end-of-book comprehensive examination with detailed answers and rationales readies students for the rigors of the exam experience.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.021 kg
Number of pages: 648 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics