Atlas of Dermatopathology
Synopsis and Atlas of Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin, Fourth edition
584 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1637
584 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1637 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975124632
- June 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Classifies patterns according to location, reaction patterns, and cell type if applicable, including diseases that have been recently described.
- Color-codes each chapter for consistency, helping you navigate quickly to the information you need.
- Compares “look-alike” diseases in easy-to-reference tables.
- Includes multiple color photomicrographs for each disease, in addition to providing an online image bank.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Number of pages: 584 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology