Infection Prevention in Athletes
256 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 57
256 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 57 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975137243
- June 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Offers clear guidance for today’s athletes, athletic trainers, and physicians from the team that teaches infection control and prevention to the NFL.
- Covers best practices and recommendations for key areas of education, infection prevention, and cleaning and maintenance.
- Assists teams in formulating policies related to player and staff education, hygiene, cleaning and disinfection, diagnosis and treatment of specific infections and conditions, and the management of infections among team members.
- Helps readers devise protocols for assessing suitability to return to full team activities following treatment of common infections—including scientific evidence and rationale for recommendations when available.
- Includes access to posters designed for display in the athletic training facility that promote best practices and infection prevention among athletes.
- Includes a set of educational “trading cards” highlighting essential stats and information about some of the most common infections.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.499 kg
Number of pages: 256 pages