How to Nurse
Second edition, International Edition
480 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
480 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975170868
- October 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Focusing on the “how” of relational inquiry instead of the "what," the text’s conversational style and concrete examples make complex ideas more accessible while encouraging in-depth exploration. Each chapter gradually builds on existing knowledge to ensure understanding for readers at all levels, accompanied by engaging tools that bridge theoretical approaches to practical application in clinical settings.
- UPDATED! Revised content reflects the most current practices informed by the latest evidence-based research.
- NEW! Relational Inquiry Toolbox features highlight knowledge, strategies, inquiry frameworks and checkpoints to strengthen your everyday nursing practice.
- To Illustrate features reinforce key concepts with real-life examples of patients and families, former students, practice nurses and clinical nurse specialists.
- Try it Out activities challenge you to engage with chapter content and apply concepts in a range of ways.
- Text Boxes summarize essential relational inquiry ideas and strategies at a glance.
- Figures and Images clarify the relationship between ideas and stimulate your critical thinking capabilities.
- Learning Objectives help you prioritize chapter content and make the most of your study.
- An Example stories illustrate key points in the text.
Publication Month: October, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.794 kg
Number of pages: 480 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Issues