Pain Medicine Pocketpedia
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9780781772181
- April 2011
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Divided into three convenient sections, the handbook addresses Fundamentals and Evaluation, Treatment Modalities (including opioids, injections and alternative medicine), and Pain Syndromes.
Look to Pain Medicine Pocketpedia for…
• Coverage of numerous topics in pain medicine , includes guidance on physical rehabilitation in pain management, peripheral nerve blocks, neuropathic pain, and cancer pain
• The latest physical medicine and rehabilitation modalities used in pain medicine help guide therapeutic and palliative choices.
• Descriptions of commonly performed interventional procedures help improve technique.
• Information on the psychological aspects of pain medicine helps readers treat the patient, not just the pain.
• Reference for frequently used drugs in pain medicine familiarizes readers with the most commonly used agents, their applications, and cautions.
• Clear, easy-to-understand illustrations highlight key concepts from the text for quick reference.
This portable reference is perfect for busy students, residents, and practitioners involved in the clinical management of pain.
Publication Month: April, 2011
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.113 kg
Number of pages: 120 pages