Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children
A Pocket Guide, Second edition
368 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm, 2
368 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm, 2 illustrations
- Spiral Bound
- ISBN: 9781451176179
- October 2013
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Providing an overview of theory as well as step-by-step coverage of techniques, the book includes clinical examples that illustrate the application of content, as well as client and family-centered practice; illustrations that demonstrate assessment techniques; and extensive tables that summarize key assessments, techniques, and actions."
- See how concepts apply to practice with real world clinical examples.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Expand your knowledge with a wide range of additional assessments, including COPM, MOHO, Sensory Profile, and visual and hand assessments.
- Quickly access any assessment of interest using the table of assessments that appears at the beginning of the book.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including in-book tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner and online sample evaluation forms.
Publication Month: October, 2013
Product Format: Spiral bound
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.340 kg
Number of pages: 368 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Reference