The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
432 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 322
432 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 322 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451186567
- March 2014
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
· Master essential concepts of the major subspecialty areas in internal medicine with expert information, clinical vignettes, and coverage of crucial clinical points in each chapter.
· Streamline your study with the book’s emphasis on the facts and scenarios most likely to be encountered in internal medicine boards.
· Build your confidence, competence, and test-taking skills through online board exam simulations that integrate relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
· Assess your areas of personal strength and fill in any gaps in knowledge with concise, focused guidance from distinguished Cleveland Clinic faculty.
· Test your knowledge and skills using the book’s more than 700 board-review style questions and answers in print.
· Quickly access the facts you need through the book’s combination of prose and bulleted lists.
· Focus your review time on specific clinical areas using the fully searchable text online, organized by topic and packed with clinical pearls and vignettes.
Publication Month: March, 2014
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.021 kg
Number of pages: 432 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine