Anesthesia for Genetic, Metabolic, and Dysmorphic Syndromes of Childhood
496 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 187
496 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 187 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451192797
- January 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents each syndrome in an easy-to-follow format: name, synonym(s), and common and uncommon manifestations in each organ system, followed by anesthetic considerations, including which syndromes have no anesthetic implications.
- Lists syndromes and synonyms alphabetically, and cross-references synonyms for quick look-up.
- Incorporates an overview of the pathology and relevant clinical findings for each syndrome, and highlights considerations in perioperative management.
- Features a helpful glossary at the beginning of the book, as well as diagrams that review pertinent biochemical pathways.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: January, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.452 kg
Number of pages: 496 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology