Step-Up to Family Medicine
Sales Date: 2017-12-20
216 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
216 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781469864211
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
This high-yield review book gives you exactly the help you need to succeed on your family medicine clerkship, the NBME Family Medicine Shelf Exam, and the ambulatory component of the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Focus on what you really need to know with chapters and topics based on the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine National Clerkship Curriculum, as well as content areas of the NBME Family Medicine Shelf Exam.
- Succinct outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content you need to know.
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints
- Includes must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders. Review questions with full explanations at the end of each chapter test your knowledge.
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.725 kg
Number of pages: 216 pages