Sauer's Manual of Skin Diseases
664 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 740
664 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 740 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496329936
- May 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features new chapters on Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous Drug Reactions, Ulcer Management, Vasculitis, Skin Diseases in the Military, and Skin Disease in the Abused Patient.
- Includes more than 700 full-color photographs, as well as diagnostic algorithms based on site, type of lesion, and age of patient.
- Covers ethnic skin, the skin and internal disease, pediatric dermatology, skin aging, obesity and dermatology, skin disease in transplant patients, sports medicine in dermatology, cutaneous signs of bioterrorism, dermatoses of pregnancy, and many more specialized areas.
- Continues Dr. Sauer’s commitment to simple, basic, and concise dermatology guidance for primary care practitioners, students, and others who need to effectively diagnose and treat common skin disorders.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: May, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 2.064 kg
Number of pages: 664 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Dermatology