Pocket Notebook Series
Sales Date: 2019-11-16
304 Pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
304 pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
- Spiral Bound
- ISBN: 9781496351920
- November 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Mirrors the thought process of nephrologists in day-to-day practice.
- Contains the latest clinical guidelines and new therapeutic recommendations.
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Covers all topics encountered in nephrology practice, categorized by subspecialties, making it ideal for trainees in nephrology as well as practicing nephrology consultants with years of experience.
- Written by current and former faculty members and fellows from Columbia University Medical Center.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2019
Product Format: Spiral bound
Height x Width: 180.000 x 107.000 mm
Weight: 0.340 kg
Number of pages: 304 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nephrology