Questions, Tricks, and Tips for the Echocardiography Boards
528 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
528 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496370297
- April 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features 700+ questions and 350+ video clips with thorough explanations of both correct and incorrect answers, helping you place key concepts in the context of clinical practice.
- Includes a new chapter on how to accurately maneuver the transducer for particular views and make other adjustments, challenging you to go beyond mere book learning to a more complete understanding of optimal image acquisition.
- Incorporates questions related to new ASE guidelines, including new Class I and Class III indications.
- Provides test prep techniques as well as tips to save time, reduce anxiety, and optimize exam performance.
- Includes a practice exam that allows you to test your mastery of the content.
- Contains hundreds of images, figures, and tables that address key topics.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: April, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.145 kg
Number of pages: 528 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology