Examination Review for Ultrasound: SPI
Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation, Second edition
- ISBN: 9781496377326
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- eBook AVAILABLE. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 50 review questions in each chapter, and 120 registry exam review questions at the back of the book—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! FULL ALIGNMENT WITH THE SPI REVISED CONTENT OUTLINE: To achieve alignment, many topics have been added or enhanced, including patient care, bioeffects, Doppler artifacts, cardiac strain and strain rate, elastography, and ergonomics.
- NEW! Prep for semi-interactive console questionS: 20 new questions with photos prepare students for the semi-interactive console questions that are often a stumbling block on the ARDMS SPI exam.
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exam simulator customizable to the SPI certification exam familiarizes students with registry testing format and style.
- ENHANCED HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- COMPREHENSIVE: A 120-question registry review exam at the end of the book allows students to gauge their understanding of key topics.
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 0.680 kg
Number of pages: 232 pages