Surgical Anatomy for Mastery of Open Operations
A Multimedia Curriculum for Training Surgery Residents, First edition
256 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
256 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781496388575
- April 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Organizes dozens of procedures according to common anatomic categories, with step-by-step descriptions, high-quality illustrations, and over 70 accompanying videos.
- Provides details and nuances about proper exposure, as well as technical information essential to performing open operations safely and efficiently.
- Covers once-common operations that are still essential in the modern surgeon’s repertoire, such as common bile duct exploration, choledochoduodenostomy, splenectomy, and partial gastric resections.
- Includes operations which have been demonstrated to be associated with better patient outcomes, such as total mesorectal excision.
- Covers pulmonary resections; thyroidectomy, oophorectomy, and hysterectomy; and a wealth of vascular exposures which are necessary to treat vascular injury and disease.
- Compiles the expertise and knowledge of experienced contributing and reviewing surgeons, as well as an anatomist and medical illustrator, to highlight Dr. Jensen’s work with residents in the hands-on surgical anatomy lab at the University of North Dakota.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publication Month: April, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.998 kg
Number of pages: 256 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / General