Spear's Surgery of the Breast
Principles and Art, Fourth edition
1336 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1336 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496397010
- October 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Definitive, detailed, and multidisciplinary in scope, Surgery of the Breast: Principles and Art, Fourth Edition, remains the most comprehensive “how-to” reference on today’s breast surgery. The text and its content have been thoroughly updated and carefully consolidated into one volume, to describe and demonstrates the most advanced and successful techniques for all types of oncological, reconstructive, and aesthetic breast surgeries—covering oncologic management of breast disease, breast reconstruction, reduction mammoplasty and mastopexy, augmentation mammoplasty, and more. Ideal for both plastic surgeons and general surgeons who perform a high volume of breast surgery, this classic text has been significantly revised to bring you fully up to date.
- Superbly illustrated with over 1500 drawings and full-color preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative photographs.
- Up-to-date information on every aspect of breast surgery, including new coverage of the emerging role of pre-pectoral implants in breast implant procedures.
- Fully revised table of contents with new chapters on oncoplastic techniques and breast reduction, as well as the evolving role of fat grafting in partial mastectomy defects, implant-based reconstruction, autologous reconstruction, lipo-augmentation, and aesthetic breast surgery in transgender patients (female to male and male to female).
- More chapters directly address problems and controversies in the treatment of breast cancer.
- New editors and new international contributors provide authoritative guidance and a fresh perspective.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.003 kg
Number of pages: 1336 pages