Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas
712 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1815
712 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1815 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781608315475
- December 2011
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The first two editions of this book were published by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP). This product is considered the standard of colposcopy and has the reputation of being the bestselling educational teaching module for the physician, resident, or advanced practice clinician who wishes to bridge the gap between the obvious need for increased early detection of cervical, vaginal, and vulvar disease and the intensive education required for colposcopy.
Modern Colposcopy, 3rd Edition, provides an education about the lower genital tract through the use of colposcopy. This includes the disciplines of pathology, cytology, cytogenetics, preventive medicine, basic research, gynecologic oncology, and endocrinology which are relevant to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease processes of the lower genital tract.
- Updated Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Women with Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors are now available in this edition
- 1,815 color images
- Complete coverage of HPV related diseases, colposcopy and related topics
- Chapters added on adolescents and the expanding field of anal screening, diagnosis of anal HPV related precancer and cancer through high resolution anoscopy and treatment of anal and perianal neoplastic disease
- Companion website that includes fully searchable text, including the new ACS/ASCCP/ASCP updated guidelines
"This is considered an essential book for residents and physicians in obstetrics and gynecology, and the newest edition only strengthens its reputation. The incorporation of hundreds of figures and color photographs makes this book very practical and easy to comprehend. Given the changes to cervical cytology, it is important to keep editions of this book updated, especially if it is to serve as the cornerstone of the extensive collection of educational resources available from the ASCCP. This edition not only has the endorsement of the ASCCP, it also is a collaboration of the top academic leaders in the field of lower genital tract benign and neoplastic disease. I highly recommend it."
- Doody's Book Review (November 2012)
Lindsay Midori Kuroki, MD(Washington University School of Medicine)
Publication Month: December, 2011
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.950 kg
Number of pages: 712 pages