Boston Children's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Pediatric Orthopaedic Reconstructive Surgery
496 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
496 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975103880
- September 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers all areas of pediatric orthopaedic reconstructive surgery including sports medicine surgery, reconstruction, neuromuscular correction, upper extremity surgery, spine surgery, hip surgery, pediatric foot and ankle surgery, cerebral palsy related surgery, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Features the latest surgical techniques, presented in a crisp, step-by-step style, and provides brief overviews of equipment, anesthesia, patient positioning, and other procedural elements.
- Designed for residents, fellows, and practicing orthopaedists—those in training or anyone who needs to brush up on the latest techniques.
- Numerous illustrations offer visual guidance for clinical procedures and patient interaction.
- Concise, bulleted format makes for easy reading and quick absorption of material.
- eBook features procedural videos and additional clinical guidance.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.