Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology
Seventh edition, International Edition
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
576 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
576 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975106706
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex information for rapid review. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: October, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 576 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Education & Training