The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
Ninth edition, International Edition
384 pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm, 313
384 pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm, 313 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975108069
- February 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atria fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Includes advice on administering lubricant, over-reliance on computer read-outs, and other important considerations.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time —providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Publication Month: February, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.680 kg
Number of pages: 384 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine