Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Soft Tissue and Bone
504 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 1366
504 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 1366 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975136024
- August 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents over 130 differential diagnoses in soft tissue and bone pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Expertly guides you in using hematoxylin and eosin-stained sections as a tool to better evaluate small samples, precisely guiding ancillary testing, and using radiologic clues for diagnosis of bone lesions.
- Features over 1,300 high-quality, full-color images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on soft tissue (Spindle Cell, Adipose Tissue, Myxoid, Epithelioid, Vasoformative, Pleomorphic, and Round Cell) along with those in bone (Osteoblastic, Cartilage, Fibroosseous, Fibrous, Giant cell, Round Cell, Vascular, Cystic, Pleomorphic, Notochordal Tumors, and Synovial).
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 504 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology