McGlamry's Foot and Ankle Surgery
1664 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
1664 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975136062
- October 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Addresses almost every aspect of foot and ankle surgery, from routine trauma of the foot and leg to compound deformities, enabling you to face any challenge with confidence.
- Features 4,500 high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs, many new to this edition.
- Includes access to numerous surgical and diagnostic videos from authors’ vast collections.
- Provides step-by-step guidance from leading authorities who demonstrate how best to perform the surgeries they have refined and perfected, while offering valuable tips for optimizing outcomes.
- Contains detailed coverage of common and unusual surgeries, broadening your treatment options and helping you prepare for any scenario.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily converts to an audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.