The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Sales Date: 2020-06-10
856 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm
856 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975140205
- June 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New sections on female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and general surgery in obstetrics and gynecology.
- New chapters cover multifetal pregnancy, substance abuse, psychiatric diseases, neoplastic diseases, hereditary cancer syndromes, and more.
- Easy-to-use outline format modeled after The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics.
- Used with confidence for nearly 20 years by house officers, medical students, and practitioners who deal with obstetric and gynecologic diseases and disorders.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 856 pages