Manual of Obstetrics
792 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
792 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975145934
- June 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Provides authoritative, concise coverage of obstetric care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
- Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment.
- Includes essential data and expert commentary throughout, reflecting the latest clinical knowledge and practice standards.
- Tables, algorithms, and clear line drawings make complex concepts easier to understand.
- Utilizes a bulleted text format for quick reference.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.725 kg
Number of pages: 792 pages