Testing and Function with Posture and Pain, Sixth edition, International Edition
Sales Date: 2023-01-14
528 Pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm, 510
528 pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm, 510 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975159924
- January 2023
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The extensively revised 6th Edition of this proven classic details normal and abnormal range of motion, developmental factors and environmental influences on posture, length tests and stretching exercises, entrapment and compression syndromes, scoliosis, and more, incorporating extensive updates and enhancements to help you develop clinical confidence and ensure safe, effective practice throughout your career.
- Expanded ergonomics and body mechanics content familiarizes you with the most current perspectives in these critical areas.
- Considerations for special populations alert you to specific approaches for pediatric and geriatric populations, as well as patients with comorbidities.
- Photographs and illustrations clarify the latest technologies and clinical advances in muscle testing in a clear, user-friendly format.
- Case studies enhance your clinical application capabilities with realistic patient scenarios.
- Classic Kendall boxes detail key assessment, process, and treatment content in the trademark Kendall approach for unparalleled understanding at a glance.
- Historical Notes enrich your understanding of important links between past and current practices.
- Referencesand Suggested Readings point you to the most current research literature for further study.
Publication Month: January, 2023
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 279.000 x 215.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 528 pages