Wound Care Made Incredibly Easy!
Fourth edition, International Edition
Incredibly Easy! Series®
Sales Date: 2023-09-02
396 Pages, 207
396 pages, 207 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975209223
- September 2023
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Excel in the classroom and on the unit with this highly visual text filled with up-to-date insights, clear, concise explanations, and plenty of vibrant images.
- UPDATED! Reorganized skin and wound anatomy and physiology content clarifies key concepts
- NEW! Focus on wound bed preparation reinforces essential care practices.
- NEW! Images familiarize you with wounds as they appear on diverse skin types.
- NEW! Chapter on wounds caused by external factors enriches your understanding of commonly encountered wound types.
- NEW! COVID-19 content helps you confidently identify and address related injuries.
- NEW! Chapter on skin and wound care for the pediatric population alerts you to care considerations specific to younger clients.
- UPDATED! References and resources point you to additional trusted perspectives and practices in the field.
Publication Month: September, 2023
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.589 kg
Number of pages: 396 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Reference