Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Facial Plastic Surgery
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery
584 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 500
584 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 500 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451173703
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- For specialists and generalists in facial restoration or rejuvenation.
- Contributions from more than 50 international specialists in pediatric facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, dermatologic surgery, trauma surgery, and other fields.
- Offers simple instructions on both invasive and non-invasive procedures for the brow, nose, eye/eyelid, forehead, and other facial regions.
- Extensively illustrated with step-by-step instructions, intraoperative photos and line drawings.
- Each procedure-specific chapter follows a similar structure: patient history, how to conduct a physical exam, indications and contraindications, pre-operative management, step-by-step surgical techniques, post-operative care and complications, pearls and pitfalls, required surgical instruments, and a reference list for further reading.
- Videos for certain procedures available via the eBook site
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.901 kg
Number of pages: 584 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Otorhinolaryngology