Clinical Manual of Contact Lenses
760 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
760 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781496397799
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features greatly revised chapters on scleral lens fitting, clinical management of keratoconus, postsurgical fitting, presbyopia, extended wear, and correction of astigmatism.
- Includes new chapters on myopia control and orthokeratology, specialty contact lens coding and billing, and prosthetic lenses.
- Contains chapters on patient evaluation and optical considerations, management of contact lens-associated or lens-induced pathology, and contact lens practice management.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.633 kg
Number of pages: 760 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Optometry