Operative Techniques in Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
536 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
536 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975127206
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Comprehensively covers cleft lip and palate repair; secondary cleft rhinoplasty; atypical clefts; burns and wounds; ear and eyelid reconstruction; facial reanimation; breast, thorax, and abdomen; craniofacial prosthetics; conjoined twins; and much more.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.154 kg
Number of pages: 536 pages