Apply today’s best practices in anesthesiology!
Relied on for over 30 years by practicing anesthesiologists and residents as well as nurse anesthetists, Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital
offers you current, comprehensive, concise, consistent, and clinically relevant guidelines on all facets of anesthesia, perioperative care, critical care, and pain management from a host of seasoned experts.Key Features
- Find the answers you need effortlessly through an easy-to-scan outline format that progresses intuitively from preoperative evaluation through administration of anesthesia to perioperative issues for each subject.
- Focus on the clinical fundamentals needed for the safe delivery of anesthesia and perioperative care.
- Achieve excellent outcomes using proven procedures from the internationally recognized Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online
and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use